Anybody here watch "Life"?

by changeling 5 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

I've come to really like that show. That quirky guy has grown on me.

For some wierd reason, whenever I watch him I think of nvr... I've never seen nvr, but this guy reminds me of him...wierd huh?

I also think nvr may be responsible for the "Pennsylvania Big Foot incident".

Any comments???

changeling

• poppers
    poppers

I really looked forward to "Life" because of Damian Lewis, but I must admit I was disappointed in it. It's like they are trying too hard to make him "quirky", so I gave up on the show. Maybe I was too hasty - I only watched 3 or 4 episodes.

• blondie
    blondie

I watch it regularly. I'm getting into the back story on why and who set him up to go to prison.

• Anony-Mouse
    Anony-Mouse

I didnt like it at first, but now I do....wierd...

Then again, his partner's a hottie.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Great movie with Eddie Murphy and Martin.

• Balsam
    Balsam

I love the tv show "LIFE" when one understands how things are in prison it is understandable how quirky a person would be after spending more than 10 years in there. I record the show on my DVR and hope to goodness they don't cancel it. Something I like about the show is how prejudice people are toward him because he was in prison even though he was totally innocent. We as the general population tend to think YICK a prison inmate. It never occures to us they are just like you and I and some are actually innocent and there unjustly. With all the more than 2 million currently in prison these days and more than 70% will get to go home one day we need to understand what it was like for them to be in there. I think the detective in the story is great.

Balsam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit