Dearest Leander... may you have peace... and may I tell you what the Bible 'really' says? Thank you.
1. Jesus is not, was not and never will be an 'angel'. He is the Son. Angels... are spirit beings that are 'public servants'... and when my Lord came to this realm in the flesh, he made himself a little LOWER than the angels, having been HIGHER than them previously.
2. There were two 'arkangels' (note: it IS 'ark' angel, and NOT 'arch' angel... for they were both 'angels of the ark [of the Covenant], and my Lord the 'propitiatory' or COVERING of that ark: they were Michael... who to this day 'is standing strongly' with my Lord... and the one who is CALLED 'Devil and Satan', although that is not his name (and no, it is not 'Lucifer' either, which is only a 'name' that renders the phrase 'shining one'.)
3. The 'arkangels', of which there were only two... are also 'cherubs'... which are ALSO 'seraphs'... which are 'fiery serpents'. Thus, the 'cherubs' placed outside the Garden of Eden had 'flaming' (or fiery) swords, and the cherubs near my Father's throne are also a fiery flame. The 'cherub's... are also 'princes'... in that they have 'rulership' over 'territory' or 'principalities' (thus 'princes'). There are 'good' cherubs... and 'bad' cherubs... by means of staying in their proper place, where they were 'placed'. Satan, did not stay in his... he 'did not stand fast...'
4. The 'four living creatures' are also 'cherubs/seraphs', by reason of their DESIGNATION/POSITION, with regard to the throne of God.
5. Since my Lord is the Prince... of 'princes'... and he, too, is like a 'copper serpent', but plain (unlike the 'arkangels', seraphs of such beauty and brilliance that Satan is referred to as a 'shining one'), he, too, is a 'seraph'... but... he is not an 'angel'.
6. Cherubs and angels... are not CREATURES. 'Cherub' and 'angel' are DESIGNATIONS of spirit beings. The word 'angel' means 'messenger'. Thus, a 'seraph' can be an 'angel'... a 'seraph' can be a 'cherub'... a 'seraph' can be a 'prince'... and a 'seraph'... can be a Son. Spirit beings, then, have different responsibilities, including delivering messages. So, for example, a seraph, which is a 'fiery serpent', a CREATURE, can be a 'cherub', which is a DESIGNATION.
To answer you question directly then:
Satan, who is a 'seraph' (fiery serpent... or 'dragon' - for a dragon is merely a serpent with legs and wings, yes? And he is not 'archiac' as in OLD, but 'arkaic' as in 'of the Ark'), had the designation of 'cherub' over parts of the physical realm, particularly "Persia", wherein existed the Garden of Eden, yes? Which made him a 'prince' or 'ruler'. But... he keeps TRANSFORMING himself... into an 'angel'... or 'messenger'... of Light. He is NOT, however, a messenger of Light, for my Lord is Light (John 8:12; 1:9)... and he (Satan) is NOT his (my Lord's) messenger. He (Satan) does this, however, to mislead and 'wage war'... against the holy ones... the 'seed of the woman'... who have been 'fertilized', and thus, regenerated or CONCEIVED... by the spirit of my Father, Holy Spirit... through the One the 'fertilizes' us... the Son, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH. Thus, the Son, is called our 'Eternal Father', for it is by means of HIM... that we 'receive' the spirit of the Father.
I, myself, SJ, have spoken it to you, just as I have 'heard' it from my Father, JAH OF ARMIES, by means of His holy spirit, though His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH.
Your servant, and a slave of Christ,