Remembering our Absent Apostate Friends

by wanderlustguy 11 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I had thought of doing this for a while, and a good friend of mine had the same idea not too long ago, so here we go.

I've been here long enough to see some good friends leave us, some just move on and some have gone on to the next life, whatever that is. I don't think it's so important to say how they left us, but just the fact that they were here and they had something to say, and they were/are good people. Just like us, some were tormented and made a choice to go, and some were shown the door by their choices. It doesn't take away from the void they left here for those of us who knew them. Luckily, some of these folks left posts and threads where we can go back and see them just as if they are still here.

I cried over someone I never met when I found out Puternut was gone. I've been sitting here for several minutes now and I can't come up with anything more to say because it still stings like the day I read it. Read his stuff. He was a good guy.

There are so many more...who do you remember?

WLG

• horrible life
    horrible life

Last night and today, I have been trying to find the Child Custody/Theocratic Warfare pdf. (all links are dead) Alamb is kind enough to be in a search for it.

expatbrit http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/member/2639.ashx

Anyway, with all of my research, I came across an old poster, several times, and then started reading alot of his posts. He was awsome. When I have time, I want to check him out some more. Does anybody remember him? It was in 02-03 ?? Wish we had email addresses on these guys, and ask them to drop by, and tell us where they are in life.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Jeremiah

Papha

Cyberguy

others .................

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I wonder about Jeremiah and theinfamousone.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I sometimes wonder whatever became of RebelliousSpirit. Such a together person, but trouble just seemed to trip over her on its way to someone else.

Dave

• happehanna
    happehanna

One of the saddest days of my life when I read about Puternut, breaks me up still

• vitty
    vitty

I used to talk on chat to "Obviously secret" he was only 16............... the same age as my son at the time. He was having real problems with his controlling parents...............and was very depressed. He just stopped posting Aug 04. I often wonder what happened to him. If hed decided to go back or even if hed had an accident. Its horrible when they just leave.

• wanderlustguy
  • Open mind
    Open mind

Here's hoping BFD will come back someday.

Open Mind

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I used to have a ton of fun out of DEFD. He was a great apologist, I wonder about the dude a lot, really liked him. He was so damn smart and I could see him figuring it out and then shutting himself down. I thought he quit posting becasue he was reinstated...but I'm not sure what really happened.

If you're still lurking dude...hit me up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit