The least attractive cities in Canada

by JK666 15 Replies latest jw friends

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

I was in Montreal in the late 1970s. I thought it was gorgeous. My husband likes Toronto but then he likes all big cities.

• delilah
    delilah
    Sudburys' Nickel factory , has caused so much pollution that the trees look like they are suffering from a nuclear fallout on a barren landscape

took the words right out of my mouth Tyrone.... but I also have seen parts of downtown Vancouver that would make you shake your head. They have the beautiful mountains, the ocean, and then they have THAT part....yuck!

• Guest with Questions
    Guest with Questions

I have to say Hamilton/Burlington and Sudbury as the least attractive in Ontario. I really like Fergus and even Wiarton. The latter is like going back to the 50's, no Walmart or McDonalds, unless that's changed since I was there.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Guest - Wiarton still doesn't have Walmart - thankfully! lol Not a whole lot has changed there in ages! The one big thing is that there is now a Timmies there! Opened this fall.

BB

• Gerard
    Gerard

The Pas, Manitoba.

• arwen
    arwen

Saint John, New Brunswick...I lived there for a year back in the 70's and the smell of the pulp mill sulfur was sickening.. People told me that I would get used to it but I never did.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit