What would you have "secretly" brought with you into the New System?

by JH 30 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

Two things:

1) My rational brain and 2) therapy to help the people around me grow up and start thinking for themselves.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

A fricking shovel, you know, to bury the rats.

Hell I don't know. When I was 15 and believed it all, I planned to sneak in my Cagney & Lacey recorded video tapes, cuz I figured I'd be bored. I planned it: I'd wear a lead-lined over coat so Joe Hoover couldn't see.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

My pretty shiny and way inmodest jewelry so that I could play with it and giggle like a mad girl all the time saying : *mine, all mine!*

*has visions of dagobert duck right now*

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Hey Viv,

you still got that huge cross?

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Ozzie, I have a collection of those crosses that would make your eyes dazzle.

LOL

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

rock music.

lisa

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

SUICIDE PILLS - After singing Kingdom songs for 100 years living with "The Stepford Wives" I think I would pity the living and envy the dead.

{If I was ressurected I would just keep trying}

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

My ipod. I'm ipodsexual and Ms. Jehovah didn't say anything about not loving the 1000's of songs I have on the damn thing.

Besides, whats a perfect world without The Smiths?

Not perfect at all if you ask me.

• carla
    carla

Are you guys just kidding? Why would jw's need to bring anything? I thought either jah will supply or jw's get to pick out our houses and I would assume the contents as well. Or were you worried the elders would get first pick and leave you with little? hmm, not very Christian like not to share now is it?

Remind me again, how is that all our houses remain standing and all the churches and govt building get destroyed and all us evil non jw's get wiped out so that jw's get to help 'clean up' the world?

• steve2
    steve2
    Remind me again, how is that all our houses remain standing and all the churches and govt building get destroyed and all us evil non jw's get wiped out so that jw's get to help 'clean up' the world?

Your questions are far too sensible. To live in such a "system", you need to have a neuron-free brain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit