O S-X

by GetOverIt 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• GetOverIt
    GetOverIt

I got a call from my friend last night who has a friend who is a JW, who just married her daughter's father. Her daughter is a teenager now, but I guess she needed s-x so got the most available man she could so she could stay in the "truth" anyway. My friend's, friend (the JW) called her and started going on and on about how her husband wants O s-x but she's not supposed to do it. And she remembers the talk on it. So she'sll do him but not allow him to do her. It was all I could do not to start running my mouth. I just laughed and said so she's gonna let a bunch of old men to tell her what to do in her marriage? Anyway, they had to retract that awhile ago (or so I thought). But I just had to share that. I thought it was hilarious.

Oh yeah, when she talked to the brothers about getting married. They told her that it was okay since he was one of her children's father. That blew me away!!! Wouldn't you have thought they would have taken her to scripture? But no, they gave her their word and she accepted it. Didn't she check the Bible? Nope, the word of the brother's was good enough. I mean if she had checked the Bible, she wouldn't be "unevenly yoked' and she possibly wouldn't have to worry about the O S-X issue. LOL!

-angela

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I read somewhere that it is only "wrong" if the elders find out about it. Stupid huh?

If it doesn't gross her I say go for it! Since she got married for sex anyway. If you're gonna wash his socks you might as well enjoy him, as Grandma used to say!

momz

• BIG D
    BIG D

I was married at 18, and did everything i was told, except for i thing, osx, i was geetin it before marriage, and still do, i was a pioneer, and ms, jusr didnt tell.

big d

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

OMG give me a break here. We got all that info back in the 70's and all of a sudden the elders were in our bedrooms with badges on their suits and writing tickets. I was there and believe me all of my friends started having to look elsewhere for the DIRTY DEED! My ex found it a good excuse for her not having to perform again. She wouldn't let me go there anymore either, and believe me, her mental connection to her body was the only way she was able get off. The physical aspect of regular sox could not get her off. So, needless to say she became one frustrated little faithful dub. However, a few years later the society came out and said they were not the BED ROOM POLICE and it was up to the married couple and their own conciense. So, tell your friend's friend to get over it and take care of business or she might find her new hubby straying from the nest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit