Dressing Up for Halloweenie??

by safe4kids 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Tina
    Tina

((harmy and all)))))))ya lil debbils you! lol

ooo Dana,I was thinking,cuz Im picking up film today.....gonna take a few pix w/ the horns(ya know nice clothes etc) and get copies and send them to all my JW relatives around the XMAS season!!!! bwaaaaaaaaaaaa (including mom and sis that shun me))))))))I can hear em know chu chuing on the phone after they get em heheheheheheh ('-mom -see,look at you sister,I told you she was a rabid apostate 'lololol)
    Tina the evil entity......luv to all!

Jehovahs Witnesses,Proudly Serving Their Corporate Masters!

• Tina
    Tina

Ok,
    A few updated Halloweenie Terms here.

Boogieman=Guy who passes time at stoplight pickin his nose.
    Bobbin Apples=What happens when you leave your bra off while running.
    Skeleton=Any supermodel
    Frankenstein=a hot dog and mug of beer.
    Full Moon=What your repairman reveals when he bends over to fix your fridge.
    Coffin=what happens when popcorn gets stuck in your throat.
    Witch=most mother-in-laws heheheheheheh ,T

Jehovahs Witnesses,Proudly Serving Their Corporate Masters!

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

Greetings all:

I too shall partake in the pagan festivities! Can't WAIT! the best part about halloween is watching all the witnesses who know me DRIVE BY AND LOOK AT MY HOUSE IN AWE......you know....checking out all my jack-o-lanterns, skeletons, that annoying ghost that makes noise when you come to that door.....i do it ALL! LOVE IT!

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Well, I was Pombagira, the voodoo sex goddess of Brazil...no, this is a real deity, folks, at least as real as deities ever do get. I wore a long black skirt slit to the knee, and a red and black sarong tied over it. Tight red sweater, red-and-black necklace, big silver heart earrings. Once in the Castro, I saw people wearing cute red devil horns that lit up. Turns out a street vendor was selling them, so I bought a pair, and now my costume is complete. Yee haw!

My daughter wore a checkerboard mask and 18-inch claws. Kept breaking into improvized dances. Amazed everybody.

On the way home, as we were waiting for the train, she knelt before me and began slapping her clawed hands on the floor. A woman behind me said, in Spanish, "She's praying to the devil."

Happy Halloween!

Gently Feral

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit