according to a JW , the internet is the anti-christ

by candidlynuts 9 Replies latest jw friends

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

yup..silliest thing i've ever heard to date.

i was out and about today this guy was an older man , walking up to people and shoving watchtowers in their hands like dive bombing witnessing.

i stuck my hand out and stopped him and just asked if he'd ever researched his own religion on the internet, that there was a lot one could learn about any religion and its history online now .

he said that the internet is quickly becoming identified as the anti christ then he ran off to shove more watchtowers in peoples hands with barely a word.

i was standing there with my jaw dropped for a few seconds before i shook it off and got in my car lol

what the heck are jw's drinkin now days?

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

HEY!!! CANDID!!!

• drew sagan
  • Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

MWAH!

• 5go
    5go
    what the heck are jw's drinkin now days?

Come on you know the answer to that!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

(snicker)

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

hiya sunnygal!

yeah i knew it was koolaid but i didnt know it was laced with hallucagenic acid! lol

• tribalgirl
    tribalgirl

ROFLMAO

I'd like to say I've seen it all now, but I'm afraid there is probably more to come.

Too crazy for words.

• poppers
    poppers

By that reasoning, the WT aids the anti-christ, or is itself the anti-christ, since they have a website. What an idiot.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Information is knowledge, knowledge is power. The witnesses dont want the sheep to have knowledge or power.

I think they would be happy if they would just sell magazines.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit