Does your worldy significant other hate us?

by wanderlustguy 16 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

No, my worldly significant other is happy I found this place and posts as R's Hubby all the time.....He's a great guy!

r.

• avishai
    avishai

My ex hated it. 'Course she was Jealous of anything and everything. Ironically, she was a notorious cheater.

• BIG D
    BIG D

Avi.........

My x was always acting like i was up to something too, and she was a repeat cheater, also.

She is no longer a witless, and threatens to turn me in still for this or that!

And i also am goin to big dallas, exactly when and where is it?

big d

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Nameless One

I'm 100 % with you.

I hope my hubby can join me on here one day. He is attending the companies holiday party with me. Progres? One can only hope.

• flipper
    flipper

Yeah, like I said, my wife loves reading the threads all the time ! We enjoy keeping up with everybody and seeing how our JWD community friends are ! It is healing ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Mr. FFM was never a JW, and isn't the least bit interested in anything JW. He knows I'm regularly on this forum, but never asked any questions about it.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

My hubby (never a JW) simply doesn't understand why any of us bother to have a site like this. He thinks we should all get on with our lives. I've explained to him, as long as I have family and friends in this cult, I will always have an interest.

I do agree with him about JWs being just a Little Speck On This Earth and Are Not Significant from a world perspective. Amazing how our world once revolved around it, isn't it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit