Dec 15 WT Give us Your Children! Satan reels in kids as a man reels in fish

by truthseeker 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

As we get nearer to the outbreak of the great tribulation, we may well receive some detailed

instructions.

For example: Stay in the Bat Cave and collect nuts until the WTS signals you with an emergency mirror, then fly to Neverland and 'churn the butter', repeat 'churn the butter'!

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

All I can say is "End Hubris now!" "Free the world from Hubris!" "Do your Part!"

• Gopher
    Gopher

VM44 -- my name isn't Johnnie, but I was a kid in the organization in the 1970's, and I will turn 47 in less than two weeks.

So Christian youths should be encouraged to have "plenty to do in the work of the Lord." Godly parents need to assist their children to set goals that will give them a happy and rewarding life ...

SICK SICK SICK. They are blatantly advocating child labor, using the charms of innocent little children to promote their hideous propaganda. I know, I was used in this similar way as a child.

Parents here are urged to set "goals" of how their children can serve this organization. Even little children need service goals, according to the Watchtower leadership. Happy? Rewarding? I know from experience that they are lying and USING children.

They don't give a damn. If those kids gorw up messed up, they shunt them aside as being spiritually weak.

Did I mention that this usage of child labor is SICK?

• mavie
    mavie

Can anyone provide a scan of this article, or better yet, the entire Dec 15th WT?

Thanks.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

"The WBT$ reels in Uniformed Idiots...OUTLAW"

OUTLAW is right! Don't trust anyone in uniform! (Except that nurses one I keep in the bedroom.)

• justhuman
    justhuman

Great post...double speaking, double thought, and double standards...this is WT

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Having plenty to do in the Lord? For children? Don't they already have enough to do in the process of learning? School work, normal chores, learning--when do they get the chance to play and relax? Or, I suppose they are supposed to give up learning and become God machines that are going to pioneer all their lives and end up destitute when they get old.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit