And By Their Fruits You Will Know Them

by VanillaMocha73 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• martinwellborne
    martinwellborne

By this you will know........ who is kidding who?

that they are loving and kind!!

• Guest01210
    Guest01210

I'm using the last of my restricted posts here ...

VanillaMocha73 ... are you the same Vanilla Mocha who posts on the JW ONLY site at Beliefnet? On that site a person using the same name claims to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Just wondering ...

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

I think if you actually sign up as member on the site, the restricted posts go away. Some sort of spam guard thing..... I think my screen name is fairly common. I came by it when i was doing an intervention for a friend's daughter who was getting into trouble and/or expressing some suicidal thoughts on the Net. Thankfully, she got past all that and is a fine young lady today!!!! I do not subscribe to or recognize the JW disfellowshipping practice. It is unloving and unscriptural. I can understand the shunning that I described in my post - when you have firsthand knowledge of events and people and God has led you to the personal decision that you are not going to invite the drug dealer family over for dinner. The Corinthian congregation (where the JWs try to find support for their DF'ing tradition) had a man in it whom everyone personally KNEW was committing incest. They continued to wink at this guy and have him over for dinner (to put a modern-day twist on it). Paul said "Hey - what this guy did is not right. Let the rebuke of the majority be sufficient for him." So people realized that they should be not be comfortable around sin. There is nowhere that says his grandmother was to treat him as dead. Now, she may have gone up to him and told him personally that she was not comfortable with him around because of his choices. But that is different. My adopted grandma does not know a thing about my circumstances - only the lies she was told AFTER my disfellowshipping. And they are the most ridiculous lies ever!!!! But nobody is able to ask me a thing - the truth is banned!!!! The lies are allowed. By their fruits..... There is further nothing in this scripture that says three men should make a secret decision and then make a mysterious announcement that so-and-so is no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses. Nobody knows what happened - the elders have tried to take the place of Christian conscience. That is putting themselves in a dangerous spot. In fact, when Jesus said to treat the person like a tax collector, think of how Jesus treated tax collectors. He didn't shun them - he loved them!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit