BUY NOW! Theocratic SONGS for CHILDREN of Jehovah's Witnesses

by Magick 16 Replies latest jw friends

• MikeA
    MikeA

matilde, you can say THAT again. I love good music of almost any genre...... this is TERRIBLE! I am just talking about the music....... it is AWFUL! Add the xxxxxxx words and it makes me run for the barf bag (as someone earlier noted).

YUCK!

P.S. And what is this about having a lion for a friend. Lions are not built, by any stretch of the imagination, to eat anything other than meat. So what is this lion/lamb crap? You want to talk "unnatural?" That would be it!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Hahahahahaha! Someone posted this about a year ago. It truly is terrible!

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Here we go again! Another so called dub trying to make a buck off the the "friends". Not that I am not a capitalist mind you, I LIKE $. I remember years ago when I was destitute I tried selling Kirbys. LMAO now. Well, I asked a couple of the wealthier Friends to take a look at it, and Guess What? You got it........."Uh, Brother? The kingdom Hall is not the place to do that sort of thing. " As according to the society , we shouldn't be obligating the friends at all in a commercial or financial endeavor.

Besides, the lyrics suck. This guy still has that pie in the sky mentality and ever faithful, onward and upward yada yada yada . he should make some lyrics to the tune of the old USAF theme" Off we go into the ...................what, field circus, or pioneer service, or better yet......JUDICIAL COMMITEE MEETIING.

OK KIDS have great day.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Yeah, that about sums it up!

nj

• steve2
    steve2

There's no doubt the songs are dumb - and on that basis alone appear to be genuine products of the JW mentality. On the other hand, could the songs just be part of a website that is run by persons who are not really JWs? As I said earlier, the whole website seems mighty suspect to me.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

This is just fabulous!

• barfer
    barfer

Give me a break! Why would someone have to pay royalties to someone if theyre not using their material? Dont comment on things you dont understand. The little bit I heard from this guys site doesnt in the last bit remind me of any of those kingdumb songs my parents used to make me sing. Not that Im gonna buy any of his junk any time soon. Ill share your barf bag if you dont mind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit