Man vs Wild

by BlackSwan of Memphis 11 Replies latest social entertainment

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

OMG OMG OMG

Dunno if anyone watches this show, but we're sitting here watching it and OMG the guy just Ate a frog....a LIVE frog.

ewwwwwwwwwww

nasty stuff

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

so, no one is interested in the frog eating guy on man vs wild?

• flipper
    flipper

BLACK SWAN- Not watching it at the moment , but my 22 year old son got me and the wife into watching it this summer. Cool show ! It's amazing the things that guy eats raw ! He will probably try bats this year ! He's that crazy ! But great show ! I'll have to watch the new episodes

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

The Ausie 'in the jungle' has been on UK for 3 weeks tv where live grubs, eyeballs croc penis kangaroo testicles etc are eaten as challenges - so no big surprise I suppose.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

http://www.reuters.com/article/televisionNews/idUSN2934925920070730

Even if he does stay in hotels...some of the stuff he does is crazy.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Mr Flipper: I KNOW he's nuts! I just about shrieked when he chomped off this poor frogs head. I mean ewwwwwwww. But yes he eats some wild stuff.

Crusose: Ugh, seriously don't know if I could do that ya know? I think if I were starving on some weird island, I have to say, even though I'm starving, I doubt, highly doubt I could go for eyeball sushi!

Wanderlustguy, checking out the link rrrrrrrriiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhttttt nowwww! (thanks for the link!!)

• karvel
    karvel

i love that guy.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Even if the guy hotels it, sometimes, or some things are just too convenient, i still like watching it. As a camper, it's interesting to learn a bunch of survival stuff.

S

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Bear Gryllis(?) and Les Stroud should have some kind of survival fight.

• freyd
    freyd

I couldn't believe my eyes. Saw parts of two episodes this weekend. Made my skin crawl. How about munching on that scorpion and what he did with that dead camel? I've also never seen anybody scale mountains straight up with no equipment before. And how about a bite of raw goat testicle?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit