The Greatest Movie of all times...

by zeroday 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Yeah,

I would add Forrest Gump and possibly Dances with Wolves, although I'm a bit worn thin on the latter.

BA

• Casper
    Casper

Cold Mountain

Gangs of New York

I judge a movie on the range of emotions it brings out in me... these two had it all.

Cas

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Lawrence of Arabia.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Wizard of Oz

Raiders of the Lost Ark

Pulp Fiction

The Longest Day

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

My favourite movies are- Deck The Halls, Hot Rod, Fantastic 4(revenge of the silver surfer), A vs P, Battle in Seattle, and Watchmen(coming out next summer) because I was a background performer in them. All were fun to participate in. Deck The Halls was filmed in 28 degree celcius heat with extreme winter costume.

Otherwise, Titanic stands out, followed by Gump. Ghost was good too, along with Good Morning Vietnam.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

best movie ever made: to kill a mockingbird. Lots of other movies I liked, but that was the best - I noticed in a BBC news poll, it came in second world-wide. I don't remember what came in first.

• Mincan
    Mincan

In no particular order, some of my favourites include:

Kingdom of Heaven , Alexander, I Heart Huckabees , American Beauty , The Blue Lagoon , The New World , 2001: A Space Odyssey , Cold Mountain , Monty Python Films , The Last Samurai , The Count of Monte Cristo , A Clockwork Orange , Elizabethtown, Gettysburg, The Royal Tenenbaums
  • Abandoned
    Abandoned

Wow, it's the same as my cologne, Tommy Boy.

p.s. I know my cologne is named Tommy and not Tommy Boy as I erroneously claimed in the thread about colognes. This is new light. At one time, certain aficianados of both the movie, Tommy Boy, and the cologne, Tommy, were so enthralled by both of them that they actually started calling the one the other and the other the one. So it was, but this new light replaces that time as from here on out, Tommy Boy will refer to the movie and Tommy will refer to the cologne. Please see the box for discussion on page 29 of the latest BotchTower for more details.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Blade Runner

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit