Whats your favorite cologne/perfume?

by purplesofa 46 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

and

What do you like to smell on male/females?

Inquiring minds want to know!!!

purps

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well, I really like white shoulders, such a lovely smell. I like Paris, by YSL, and there's one called Tea Rose. I sense a floral theme here. I don't mind most perfumes on others as long as they aren't musk. Musk makes me ill. Yuck. I like ocean-y smells on men, salt water, wind, waves, that sort of air.

• XOCO
    XOCO

Pheromones is my favorite lol!

but i like Curve: Soul it smell like water Lilly's and light scented musk to it.

and Chance by Co Co Chanel on me

and Davidoff cool water for men

• onacruse
    onacruse

I like the smell of my armpits after 3 days w/o a shower...and so does bikerchic! LOL

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I love Polo on men..

I love Ciara on me!...

Snoozy...who smells some pretty good stuff out there but the last person I asked what kind of perfume she was wearing told me "Soap and Water"..I never asked again..so I have to go smell samples..

• yesidid
    yesidid

I am like many others on this poisoned planet and am serverely allergic to all perfumes. Because of them

my freedom of movement is very restricted.

Sorry, had to say that, because there are many like me and it is a very real problem.

yesidid

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

On women, I like the smell of clothes hitting the floor. On me, I like Tommy Boy.

• *summer*
    *summer*

On men...Azzaro.

On me...Opium.

*summer*

• prophecor
    prophecor

Egyptian Musk. It's actually unisex so I enjoy it being attatched to the opposite sex, as well

• chickpea
    chickpea

i work in alternative health areas including aromatherapy and i have several essential oils (EOs) that i use..... including geranium, lemongrass and rose otto...

once when i was wearing rose, i was standing at the chalk board menu of a bistro and a woman kept inching forward behind me and finally was truly "in my personal space".... she inhaled deeply and said " i will pay you to come stand in my living room"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit