Pedphiles are Criminals, New Light -- Cartoon updated

by Fatfreek 11 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I hope this comment doesn't offend anyone, but the video offended me.

The video is devoid of logic, especially coming from a woman. She states that 18 or 20 years ago, no one had any idea that a raped child could be emotionally harmed. Logically, if an adult, educated woman like her had been raped 18 or 20 years ago, she wouldn't have been emotionally harmed either, right? If the rapist hadn't done any physical injury what's the big deal. Obviously, he's the one that has the problem and needs emotional support. Maybe just send him your dry cleaning bill and forget about it. Right Dr. Gail?

There are no doctors with fancy initials in my family line, but my grandfather told me how rapists were dealt with 70 years ago, so they never raped again. And he told me how victims were treated with concern, love, constant protection, and respect. He was a Jehovah's Witness for decades, and served as an elder. He would be as disgusted as I am at the low level to which the WTBTS has sunk. Shame!

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

I suppose, VoidEater, that her job takes her to children of all faiths. We have more questions than answers.

Spot on, Billy. We're glad to have you, and your eloquent pen, on board. Welcome.

Len Miller

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit