Any fans of E.R?

by The Nothing Man 14 Replies latest jw friends

• The Nothing Man
  • zeroday
    zeroday

I watched it for years till it became a boinkfest...then it just became a soap...

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I used to really enjoy it but pretty much stopped watching it about a year ago.

Why do you ask?

-Aude.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

The orininal years were very good. I liked it the most when Dr. Ross got in so much trouble. The 2 nurses were hot too. The last year I watched it faithfully was when Dr. Green got faceplanted in the bathroom. I think Noah Wiley got stabbed somewhere I think as well. I forget. Definitely downhill in the last 4 years or so.

• The Nothing Man
    The Nothing Man

I just think it's got really good again. I agree with the notion it has become a bit of a soap, but I still think it's great. I have been watching the new series (I know, I'm in the UK) and the episodes are great. ER is actually one of the only things I bother to watch these days.

I just need help identifying some music which was on there, although I need to rip the music and it will take me all night.

• Scully
    Scully

The only reason I watch medical shows any more is to look for errors in practice.

I pretty much gave up on ER after Dr Greene died, although I thought it was wicked cool that @$$hole Dr Romano got his arm amputated by a helicopter, and then he got taken out by another one later on when it crash landed on top of him.

• The Nothing Man
    The Nothing Man

Oh Romano was some character, wasn't he? Listen to me, I'm talking like it's real. It's all illusions man!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Scully,

Do you find many mistakes in a show like ER?

I used to watch it regularly, now I don't watch much TV at all, I've seen maybe two episodes this fall.

BB

• JK666
    JK666

No.

JK

• calico
    calico

Yes--I rarely miss the show--but I, too, don't think it's as good as it used to be!

What they did to Romano was pretty funny!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit