What happened to No. 1, college football?

by Fatfreek 23 Replies latest social physical

• Vinny
    Vinny

That was a GREAT GAME! I was surprised LSU lost it though.

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

That was a GREAT GAME! I was surprised LSU lost it though.

Me too, Vinnie. When they were tied and preparing to go into overtime I told my wife if the Hogs lose the game, they've at least won a moral victory after being such underdogs -- and away from home.

One final pick did it.

Len

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

I think Missouri is going to win it all - they seem to have the best team right now.. at least on offense. Tomorrow night's game against Kansas will decide it..

• horrible life
    horrible life

Billz, you think they can win the Big 12 also? They have 2 more games to go. Ohio is finished. Who does West Virginia play?

• snowbird
    snowbird

It was a great game. If Dorsey hadn't been ailing, I think the outcome would have been different.

Sylvia

• Gopher
    Gopher

Horrible Life, I missed your post last night, where you said:

Gopher, Kansas and Missouri, both are in the Big 12. Somebody, will have to play in the Big 12 Championship game. Oklahoma has already beaten Missouri. (If OU goes to he Big 12 game) Lets say Kansas wins tomorrow, and meets OU, in the Big 12. OU wins, who is in the BCS game?

Maybe Ohio State and West Virginia? The BCS scene is so topsy-turvy right now, it is impossible to predict. Right now Kansas is in control of their destiny, and let's see how they do tonight in their rivalry game versus Mizzou. Then we'll worry about the Big 12 championship game.

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

It was an AWESOME game for my Hogs!!!!!! My siblings who are all LSU fans and a couple of them are alums are very upset. I just loved it. It was a great game. I thought if it went into overtime that LSU might pull it out but the Hogs gave them all they could handle plus. I had my Arkansas Alum hat on......the hat is three and 0 when I wear it while watching Razorback games.

Go HOGS!!!!!!

Jeff S.

University of Arkansas Class of 1999

www.catholicxjw.com

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Im rubbing it in to my friends down south of me!!! hehe

purps

go hogs!

• horrible life
  • horrible life
    horrible life

Is there anybody from Kansas or Missouri here on the board, or are you all watching the BIG game.

Ohio needs to watch this game also.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit