JW pedopiles start young

by nomoreguilt 5 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

In 1993 a sleep-over was held at the home of a brother with 2 sons, ages 13 and 17. There were about 8 boys there all in the same age bracket which isn't uncommon for the friends. In the middle of the night ,one of the boys, age 17, a baptised brother, performed oral sex on a 13 year old while that boy was asleep. The offender was the son of the PO. The 13 year old awoke to find this happening to him. In his shock, he failed to stop the action. This made him an active participant in the elders eyes. HMMMM, sound familiar? When everything came out, the 17 year old also tried to do the same to the the 13 year old son of the brother in whose home the sleepover was hosted. GRRRRRRRRR The host brother expressed his anger and repullsion about this to the elders, who told him" It was being handled". The brother told the elders that what had transpired was criminal and that the 17 year old should be prosecuted. They placated him, as it was not the concern of the local authorities but was being Handled in the congregation. Welllll, it was. The offender was reproved, and the poor boy it seems had been molested by a cousin when he was younger and the poor boy just needed understanding and compassion. So, he got compassion, 2 years later was made a MS and 6 months later got an appointment to go to , where else? BETHEL!!! Can you imagine that!!!??? Well, I guess he didn't quite fit in or who knows what transpired at Bethel, but the poor misunderstood young man came home. So, here we are 14 years later and this Molester is now an active ........ OOPs, political correctness should come into play here, he has an alternative life style. An awful lot of damage was done by this kid by the inactivity of the elders. Cronyism as well as nepotism played a large part in this case, and it still exists in that congregation.

• why???
    why???

Thats really disgusting. Unfortunately its also a sad trend....

• dawg
    dawg

This sorts of things is rare according the the WT, yet here were read this sort of thing time and again.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    This sorts of things is rare according the the WT, yet here were read this sort of thing time and again.

Who else thinks Bill Clinton aka "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" and the WTS aka "unrepentant sinners who committ this crime are disfellowshipped from the congregation" have a hell of alot in common. Just saying. Both lieing thru their teeth and use very carefully words statements to "appear" innocent.

• avengers
    avengers

And the stories keep on coming.

These sorts of things is rare according the the WT

wishful thinking.

• flipper
    flipper

" These sort of things are rare in the WT." Uh-huh. Next thing you know they are going to say armageddon is coming in 1975. Oh, forgot, they already said that ! I bet there are hundreds of other stories like the one you shared here. Sorry to hear this happened and welcome to the board my friend ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit