New Evidence in Jehovahs Witness's Allegations....

by fifi40 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    ''Our elders expel unrepentant sinners who commit this crime''

Of course they do - but when these 'sinners' are caught out, they repent immediately - hey presto, all is well in the Congregation!

• TooBad TooSad
    TooBad TooSad

Midwich,

You are 100% correct. How many have repented before the elders for being child abusers and were

not reported to the police. Child abuse is more than a sin it is a crime. It is like robbing a store and saying

" I am so sorry." Then you are let go by the police like nothing ever happened.

This just makes me sick thinking about how the witnesses will continue to defend their holy religion.

• fresia
    fresia

yeah it gets around....and it really shows up what a disgusting org it is.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'm sure there will be stories in field service of householders making mention of this

• Grammy
    Grammy
    I'm sure there will be stories in field service of householders making mention of this

I missed seeing it on the news but while I was watching the video my inactive hubby said Well, they will have a hard time at the doors after this! I have emailed the video link and the one above to everyone I know online and asked them to pass it along to everyone they know and I have mailed letters to my local TV station and Newspaper. Grammy Sandi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit