get rich quick schemes, multilevel marketing, pyramid schemes and JWs

by marmot 45 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• potleg
    potleg

I got suckered into a couple, never made a penny. The last big thing I remember was long distance calling cards. I did the herbal thing too. I seem to remember it made my pee turning green. Maybe it was because I drank the whole bottle instead ot 2 teaspoons full.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bump.

Bangalore

• Joliette
    Joliette

Man...I could tell you guys some stories. Trust me when I say this-A lot of people at the hall arent always there to learn about Jehovah the Almighty God I'll tell you that right now. There looking for gulliable people they can take advantage of.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

i was always amused at the stories of witness famillies who all now are full time pioneers because of selling the product. We always said come back and talk to me after you quit your regular job an pioneer.

The only thing I ever did was go to someones pampered chef party ( I think that's what it was called) and I bought a couple of items to support her endeavor. She prepared food for everyone and it was an ok little party but you can't make a living on pampered chef parties.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

my wife got invited by witnesses to a party.

when she got there it was really a sales party for candles.

she got strong-willed into buying $50 worth of candles, and we could have bought yankee ones of the same quality for 1/2 the price

• designs
    designs

Amyway, Pots and pans, Healthy chocolates, Telephone services, you name it and if its MLM the JWs will be all over it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit