Happy Thanksgiving

by DJK 36 Replies latest jw friends

• DJK
    DJK

Wishing all who celebrate a wonderful and festive day tomorrow. DJK Sasha is ready for a feast wearing her favorite bib. Pic removed by me.

• BFD
    BFD

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, DJK, and everyone.

Wow Sasha is having lobster tomorrow. I'm jealous.

BFD

• noni1974
    noni1974

Cute dog.

You should put a pass word on your photobucket account.I clicked your doggie picture thinking I would get a bigger picture and I got your whole photobucket account.Not my intention but I thought I should tell you.

• *summer*
    *summer*

Wishing a happy and safe Thanksgiving to all.

Be gentle to your turkey:-)

*summer*

• Honesty
    Honesty

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

May you have a JW-free day.

• hubert
    hubert
    Wishing all who celebrate a wonderful and festive day tomorrow. DJK

And the same to you and your familly, DJK.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here, also.

Hubert and family

• DJK
    DJK
    You should put a pass word on your photobucket account.I clicked your doggie picture thinking I would get a bigger picture and I got your whole photobucket account.Not my intention but I thought I should tell you.

Thanks. I"ll work on that. enjoy the pics while it lasts.

• noni1974
    noni1974

Sorry about that.I was trying to see your doggie better.

I don't know if your a fader or not but I wouldn't want people I don't know looking at my photo's unless I posted them myself.I protected my photobucket account with a password.I can post pictures but people can't see what else I have on my account.

• DJK
    DJK

There was nothing there I didn't mind anyone seeing. Photobucket is acting weird this morning.

• Serg
    Serg

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm ready for my turkey and grean bean cassarole! mmmmm!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit