New Idea for Christmas Decorating?

by Sassy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

well.. its only days away from when I begin all my Christmas decorating... and I just found this brilliant (in my opinion) idea for decorating....

it can be found here: http://www.amazing-christmas-ideas.com/christmas-tree-decorating-birds-beads.html

She uses doves which she hangs from the ceiling with garland beads glued to their beaks......and it appears as if the doves are decorating the tree...

I found it wonderful.. thought i'd share

as well as birds carrying ornaments:

the end result?

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

How pretty!!

• Sassy
    Sassy

I thought so!

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

That tree is pretty awesome as well!

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Thats very pretty, like a still shot from a Disney movie...looks for singing princess...

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Reminds me of Disney's Cinderella where the birds and mice help to make her dress for the ball. I used to do something similar with birds and beads at a previous house, over the French doors to the living room. White doves and pink pearls and pink velvet bows, with blue spruce garland. It looked very nice too!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Thanks to the click-on below, I just ordered several window candles. It seems that around here, people's idea of decorating for Christmas has been reduced to putting electric candles in all their windows. So, I decided to add that to what I already have.

Perhaps that will send a message that I am defintively not interested in returning. Of course, if they wish to waste their time trying to hound me, they can waste the gas to knock on my door. I am not answering for any Witlesses. The phone will also not be answered for any Witlesses or any "Private Name/Private Number" (which will be presumed to be a Witless). And, when added to the lights already visible, I hope to have it both ways--the traditional lights AND the new candles-in-the-windows.

• justhuman
    justhuman

nice idea

• avengers
    avengers

That is one cool tree.

wow!

• Sassy
    Sassy

waaaaah! I can't seem to find doves so I can do this with my tree! I may have to find them online and order them for next year!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit