JW ALLEGEDLY SEEN WITH MADELEINE MCCANN

by badboy 43 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

BTTT

• badboy
    badboy

ALREADY HERE ARE 28,500 ITEMS LISTED ON GOOGLE ABOUT HER.

• badboy
    badboy

ACCORING TO A RECENT NEWS ITEM, SHE WAS NOT AT A JW MEETING WHEN MAELEINE DISAPPEARED.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    ACCORING TO A RECENT NEWS ITEM, SHE WAS NOT AT A JW MEETING WHEN MAELEINE DISAPPEARED.

according to the express today an elder at the kh she claims to have been at that night has said he didn't see her and that she hadn't been for a while..others in the cong substantiate this. he then says that due to her adulterous affair she had been 'cast out' 'kicked out' 'barred' from atttending. the irony (and not much help for her) is that if she is indeed df-ed she wouldn't be barred but could have been attending meetings for months coming in after the first song and leaving before the end ...and no-one would have paid a blind bit of notice. elder in the kh says that the police have never interviewed them on the subject

• badboy
    badboy

I HAVE A NEWSPAPER WITH THIS STORY ON THE FRONT PAGE.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Its in The Sun on todays top stories. For those of you who dont live in the UK, The Sun is fairly gutter press, but then again it jut might be true.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/maddie/article502388.ece

• badboy
    badboy

SOMEONE IS LYING;SHE OR JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

• badboy
    badboy

ITS THE DAILY MIRROR

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    SOMEONE IS LYING;SHE OR JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

not necessarily she could have been attending....and no-one could have seen her. both statements could be true

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

I don't read it myself, but here is the online story.

I've embedded it AND copied and pasted it for future reference.

ONLINE REPORTERS

Published: Today

A WOMAN allegedly seen with Madeleine McCann could not have been at a Jehovah’s Witness meeting when the tot vanished, it was claimed last night.

A member of the religious organisation said Michaela Walczuch, 34, was thrown out for “breaking the laws of the Bible” months before Maddie went missing.

If correct, it wrecks her alibi that she was in Lagos, five miles from the McCann’s Portuguese holiday resort Praia da Luz, on May 3.

The apparent discrepancy in Michaela’s story emerged as it was revealed Kate McCann, 39, has had herself tested for drugs — to prove she was not “unstable” and on medication when her daughter vanished.

German-born Michaela, the girlfriend of British Maddie suspect Robert Murat, 34, has been linked to the four-year-old’s disappearance by two separate witnesses.

A trucker says he saw a woman resembling her handing a girl to a man in Silves, Portugal, on May 5.

And a Spanish woman believes Michaela was the woman she saw in Morocco on the day she saw a little girl looking like Maddie.

Friends of Michaela said this week she was in Lagos at a Jehovah’s Witness meeting on May 3 and that police had confirmed this.

But last night Tiofilo Castelo, a member of the Algarve Regional Association of the Jehovah’s Witnesses, told The Sun: “Michaela was thrown out.

“There was some problem with the rules and she was ‘cast aside’. She broke the rules of the Bible.

“She used to come to our church but not any more. It was a long time ago, it was before this year.

“The church has certain rules and they must not be broken.” He added: “I haven’t been interviewed by the police. I’m not allowed to tell you any more.”

Another Jehovah’s Witness at the small hall said: “I haven’t seen Michaela all year. She has been thrown out.”

It is not clear which rules Michaela has broken.

But the religion’s strict moral code considers adultery and premarital sex to be sins. Michaela started dating Murat almost two years ago, while she was still married to Luis Antonio, 37.

She and her husband were questioned by Portuguese cops on the same day Murat was made an official suspect.

Michaela dismissed claims about her as “absolutely ridiculous” and “bizarre”.

And a friend said Portuguese detectives have not contacted her since the allegations about her emerged.

Family friend Tuck Price said: “I know for sure she’s been going to her meetings, and I know for sure the police haven’t contacted her.

“If that was true, I’m sure the police would have been on to her.”

And Francisco Pagarate, Murat’s lawyer, said yesterday: “Michaela says she was at the Jehovah’s Witnesses in Lagos on May 3. She then started attending the British congregation in Portimao.

“But she does remember that she was there.”

Tests carried out on hair from Kate McCann, of Rothley, Leics, showed she has had no drugs in her body for the past eight months.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit