Why did God create dinosaur's...

by zeroday 29 Replies latest jw friends

• 5go
    5go

5go,

At the risk of you continuing to follow me around the board, I'll respond to this question you posed as follows:

Answer for 5go: No.

PS- You meant "assumption", right?

SWALKER,

Well BA where in the bible does it say dinosaurs were they experiments of god and on what day of creation then?

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

I was told god did not create dinosaurs, and that satan created the fossils just to stumble and confuse us. My, isn't Satan clever?

• 5go
    5go
    I was told god did not create dinosaurs, and that satan created the fossils just to stumble and confuse us. My, isn't Satan clever?

Yeah that was my belief at one time.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate
    Well BA where in the bible does it say dinosaurs were they experiments of god and on what day of creation then?

Lol, it doesn't have to state every detail, lol.

BA- Lolz, read my first post on this thread.

PS- Look up "speculation" on www.dictionary.com or something.

• 5go
    5go

Lol, it doesn't have to state every detail, lol.

BA- Lolz, read my first post on this thread.

PS- Look up "speculation" on www.dictionary.com or something.

Still you are putting word in god's mouth. He never said he created big lizard's, experimented on them, and then killed them off; or else he would of said in his word the bible right. Seems like a big detail to overlook.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate
    Still you are putting word in god's mouth. He never said he created big lizard's, experimented on them, and then killed them off; or else he would of said in his word the bible right. Seems like a big detail to overlook.

5go,

One word:

"speculation"

BA- look it up.

PS- Please get an education soon.

• 5go
    5go

5go,

One word:

"speculation"

BA- look it up.

PS- Please get an education soon.

Name one thing you have done wrong in your life BA.

• ush419
    ush419

The purpose was to keep mankind nimble and aigle, those that couldn't hack it didn't stay part of the gene pool? Or maybe I'm wrong, To The T-rex mankind was popping in a piece of chicken into ones mouth no???

• HalfWayThere
    HalfWayThere

Why did God create dinosaurs????

Ok, imagine you are (a) God and you can create anything you want. You see the latest action/horror movie on intergallactic television and think to yourself "how cool would it be to create an entire planet of monsters left to their own devices and pitted against each other in a bloody battle for survival".

So you settle down with a bowl of popcorn and create away and watch it all play out for a few hundred million years (i.e. about 3 hours on a Sunday afternoon for God) and when you're bored of it all, you think how awesome it would be to wipe them all out with a giant meteor strike.

The next day you have a brainwave and consider creating the perfect woman, and then realise that even for God somethings are impossible *** ducks for cover ***

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

I know, God created dinosour's for fertilizer the land.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit