Weird dream.

by Anti-Christ 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

I had a weird dream last night, just wanted to share and see what you all thought.

I was at an assembly, a big one. It was at the end and a I was getting up to sing, I so did not want to be there and I was trying to pretend that I was singing. I look down at my song book and it's in French but I'm at an English assembly. A guy in front of me does not have a song book so I go to give him mine when I realise that my song book turned into a roll of paper towel. I'm like what the hell so I try to take it out of the package and I can't and then all of a sudden I'm not at an assembly, I'm flipping burgers on my grill and I'm having a party at my place.

Weird!!

• Clam
    Clam

AntiChrist it may be because you're approaching your 666th post, what with you being the Anti-Christ ä and all.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    AntiChrist it may be because you're approaching your 666th post, what with you being the Anti-Christ ä and all.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Wow! Wouldn't it be great if all the assemblies you ever went to ended in minutes and then just like that--you were grilling in your back yard!?!

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    Wow! Wouldn't it be great if all the assemblies you ever went to ended in minutes and then just like that--you were grilling in your back yard!?!

Yea that would be cool. I was just thinking of a way to "interpret" my dream. I believe dreams are our subconscious trying to make sense of everything and trying to "tell" us something.

• 5go
    5go

weird that sounds normal to me.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    weird that sounds normal to me.

For us weird is normal

• serendipity
    serendipity

While you were at an assembly did you ever (day) dream you were in your backyard grilling?

• Farkel
    Farkel

pioneer spit,

:Wow! Wouldn't it be great if all the assemblies you ever went to ended in minutes and then just like that

Hell, it would have been great when I was in to never have let Knorr attend any of the assemblies I attended. His closing prayers ALONE lasted 45 minutes sometimes. I'm not kidding.

Farkel

• 5go
    5go

Farkel you hit the 7000 page yeah!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit