This is how wrongful disfellowshippings happen

by AnneB 36 Replies latest jw friends

• AnneB
    AnneB

Re: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/146760/1.ashx

Did it ever occur to any of you that BlakeSeeley and CarlHernz could be separate people posting from the same computer?

If they are then it follows that their vocabularies and writing styles may be similar; if one is a journalist (even part-time) perhaps the other is as well.

It could be that one is visiting the other; CarlHernz said that BlakeSeeley was in Florida at present but would be returning to Texas soon.

Why not step back, take a few deep breaths...and unlock that thread?

AnneB

• zeroday
    zeroday

Why not step back, take a few deep breaths...and unlock that thread?

Last time I checked it is still open...

• *summer*
    *summer*

No...the thread is locked.

• zeroday
    zeroday

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/146760/7.ashx

If it is this one it is still open...

• *summer*
    *summer*

this link gives me "access denied"

• zeroday
    zeroday

Yep apparently just locked oh well that's how it goes...the Mods have to do what they think is best...

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

The thread was moved off the board for a few minutes which is why you got the no access message

Both accounts are coming from the exact same computer - IP addresses are identical and are coming from Florida.

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

All disfellowshippings are wrongful.

• AnneB
    AnneB
    Both accounts are coming from the exact same computer

Yes, LL, that's precisely my point......one poster might be visiting the other. Heck, they may even be related!

There's no rule against two posting from the same computer.

AnneB

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

No it isn't bad if 2 people are posting from the same computer. We have quite a few people here that do that.

The problem is that these two posters are denying they know each other or that one if visiting the other and that one is in Texas while the other is in Florida.

It is the lying and the double account that is not allowed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit