virgins, better off or not?

by BIG D 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BIG D
    BIG D

some here have said that as a matter of course, they choose to remain celibate, singleness the better course and all that.

now that some of these have left the troff, they have still remained so, and now many of those are in their 30s, please i am not dissing you , so dont pm me, ok?

i wonder as i am a guy, how much different my life would be, if i was still a virgin, wouldnt it create a huge sexual hangup problem for those ones.. that are ....i mean expectations not met for example , when it finally did happen, the worries that, as if being a dub and those problems werent enough, well, some have said, they put it off out of instilled fear of it now. maybe it creates a issue about sex so big that , they stay celibate even now.

relationship problems of intimacy, or maybe latching on to the first sexual partner, like we all did in the 9 th grade?

big d

• BIG D
    BIG D

hope i did not offend, that was not my purpose

big d

• ninja
    ninja

I can hear crickets

• BIG D
    BIG D

have i crosed the line?

big d

• ninja
    ninja

I can hear a clock ticking....and its digital

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Ninja:

I can hear crickets

thats because this is an UNsex thread. If this were a SEX thread...then it would be on fire by now

Snakes ()

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

As a human being I can say that virginity is unimportant in regards to a persons worth. From a health perspective I hope they wank enough to provide for there sexual health.

The first sexual experience will make a stronger than normal attachment form with the other person. Sexual encounters with other partners does not make you forget your first time, the others not so much.

If the virgin picked there chosen psrtner wisely then it might be a good life choice ,if not then it will certainly be a painfull experience in loss.

Virginity untill mariage isn't really a bad idea , it just isn't implemented well LOL!

• ninja
    ninja

goodnight peeps....its 1.30 a.m and ninja is going to stagger up to bed......hic.......and p.s.........I'm not a virgin.....well ......not yet

• BIG D
    BIG D

come on moms, your thoughts?

big d

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

Celebacy . not so good for anyone

Having a sex partner is good , GOOD

Having sex with a partner who doesn't respect themselve or you is bad , BAD.

Religion has nothing to do with being normal.

Sexual hangups need to be treated by a proffesional therapist or the best that will happen is you can wank off without guilt or mostly guilt free.

Erectile Dysfunction is the most likely outcome of sexual hangups and as men we identify strongly with our penis, thus E.D. is really damaging to us much like a woman losing a breast to cancer or infertility.

Performance anxiety will definitly hinder unless complete trust and honesty is between the two people involved at all times.

I still strongly suggest therapy, THERAPY oh did I mention THERAPY?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit