Ok ,What is The definition of God?

by blueviceroy 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 5go
    5go

Biblical definition : An all knowing, all seeing, always just never wrong, extra dimensional being, from a realm the is the ultimate dreamland of moral cleanlyness. God may have three parts YHWH, Jesus H. Christ, and unamed sprirt being thought to be Mary the mother of Jesus H. Christ by some. If this being is not made of three parts then goes by the name YHWH and has a son names Jesus H. Christ and has a machine called the holy spirit. Either way this being has spirit workers called angels and an enemy (see Satan T. Devil ) along with his minions called demons.

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

5go please reread my original post no fancy book learnin' permited only self made realizations need apply, thank you !

http://members.shaw.ca/yofrizb

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

My definition: a supernatural power that controls or used to control the universe. That one seems to cover the religious ones, the deist god and possibly the 'spiritual' power.

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

I don't think there is any seperation in the universe.

• 5go
    5go
    I don't think there is any seperation in the universe.

Then where might heaven be?

Didn't the watchtower find it in some constellation at one time?

• Inquisitor
    Inquisitor

Why are there Brokeback Mountain ads on this thread?? A bit off tangent I know, but I couldn't help but wonder.

INQ

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

That's an interesting comment Blue, one for which I have much respect. Interestingly, God (Jehovah) said the very same thing two thousand years ago; "For God loved the world (mankind) so much that he gave his only begotten son as a ransom sacrifice". I wonder....if we're so full of love as God is, could we give a life that we loved as a sacrifice to pay for the sin of others?

Who'll be the first to stand and say, I'll give my life so that others may live? Yes, Blue, you have much love, but it cannot be compared to Jehovah's love.

As a side question; If you're an Atheist, why would you celebrate Christmas? Maybe Atheist's don't? Just asking cuz' I honestly don't know the answer to that question.

BP

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith
    As a side question; If you're an Atheist, why would you celebrate Christmas?

My own response is- why do people wear wedding rings when they're not pagan? The meaning of Christmas has just changed over the years, so many non-Christian things have been introduced to it - Santa, xmas trees, crackers...

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

AH HA! I am not an athiest either! I am also not affiliated with any religion whatsoever! I consider any system of beliefs in this existence to be completely erroneous.

I am free of any label and allignment , I am the being that was made to be by the source of creation. If you choose to shrink this source into a tiny little concept that can be" found " then that is fine .

I am unable to reduce my experience of this existence and the truly profound and wonderful miracle that we are to a mere concept that can be described.

How did you get atheist out of that ? I feel people stuck in concepts and descriptions are selling themselves short,

Btw I would give my life for another if I could save them.

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Sorry Blue, I didn't intend to infer that you were Atheist, I guess I just blurted it out as a result of it being on my mind from another thread. Sorry, didn't mean/intend to offend you.

BP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit