Bethel move scrapped??

by JEMIMAH 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Escargot
    Escargot

“I woke up this morning and had myself a beer, the future is uncertin and the END is always near.....So let it roll, baby, roll...............” The Doors

Erasmus (1520 AD): "If we want truth, every person ought to be free to speak what they think without fear."

• Escargot
    Escargot

“I woke up this morning and had myself a beer, the future is uncertin and the END is always near.....So let it roll, baby, roll...............” The Doors

Erasmus (1520 AD): "If we want truth, every person ought to be free to speak what they think without fear."

• Norm
    Norm

Thanks Jem,

You also said:

However has anyone elso heard of this postponing of spending due to "end of this world", Up to now the policy has always been
    "Live your life as if the end was tomorrow, but expand the facilities for the 1000 year period" Why the sudden change??

Sounds a bit suspicious to me as it goes against their previous "explanations" of their ceaseless building activity.

Another question, I think it was you who told us about the new elder book, the "flock" book that was due to be published soon. If this is the case certain information I have got make me think that this book isn't due until late next year. Can you verify this?

Thanks,

Norm

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Well I guess this cat better hide his litter box.

• chasson
    chasson
    Since IBSA House was built, all of the French printing was moved to London because of the Tax Issue in France, they are running out of room trying to run both branches from London.

I don't think that the reason of the moving was the Tax Issue, have or not have a printing system has nothing to do with this tax issue.

To be recognised as a religion in France, you must not have some commercial activity and printing, even if you give the paper free, is considering as a commercial activity in France.

"So, good bye, printing, now we are a religion".

Bye

Charles

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

The big "A" stands for "A Lawsuit" with many to follow. When the Society starts paying out millions to victims of WT policy it will seem like Aramageddon to many building projects that might not have the funds to be finished. Yes it is true brothers "Aramageddon" will come this year it is a fact, it will just not be the way most within think it to be. It will be Aramageddon for WT policy hurting children.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Well spotted Blondie! One of the fallouts from September 11 has been a hike in insurance premiums on tall buildings. Suddenly all that tall real estate which the tower saw as Jehovah's blessing has lost its rosy glow, I imagine. The increased premiums will eat into their real estate investments worldwide, I imagine.

Bill, it's good to hear that the lawsuits are in the pipeline. I hope the 'Tower is screwed for every penny it's got after letting all those Dubs in good standing screw helpless children!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit