experiment# 34

by BIG D 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BIG D
    BIG D

if we are made in gods image, then we must have at least some of his reasoning ability, and we have many thoughts on why god would punish all mankind and their offspring for 1000s of years, torture and kill many, for the testing of adam and eve, god said it was good, then why do you have to test them, it was all good right?

i have great kids, but if i put candy in front of them, and i say dont eat this, THEY WILL EAT THAT CANDY, MAYBE NOT TDAY, BUT IT WILL COME UP MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and when it is mising, will i punish them , and all there kids for 6000 years, even torture my oldest son for there candy eating, seems like cruelty, god of love??????????? where??????????????

and in all of the planets that exist are we experiment #34, if so i wonder how many others passed the test?????????????

big d

• bite me
    bite me

Where are the other 33 experiments?

• BIG D
    BIG D

bite me........

other palnets, in solar systems...do you think we are the only inhabited solar system?

• BIG D
    BIG D

was it something i said?

big d

• bite me
    bite me
    was it something i said?

D

No it wasn't anything you said. I'm working on captions for the covers. lol

I don't think we are the only ones out here or there. lol

• BIG D
    BIG D

im bidding jobs, i am usually not on the computer, i hate them, but there are great for business

big d

• bite me
    bite me

I grew up with them so they don't bother me at all. I'm not at the computer 24/7 but I wouldn't mind.

• BIG D
    BIG D

any similar feelings?

big d

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

If God does something humans wouldn't agree with, then it's still okay because it's God doing it and it's 'good'.

Then if we look at something nice Jesus did, that should be copied because it's 'good'.

Yet we wouldn't think of copying the 'nasty' things, which have just been called 'good' too. I get confused by the logic at times.

• jelcat8224
    jelcat8224

I agree with you BIG D ...

I don't believe in original sin and your sentiments about punnishing people for thousands of years for something two people did are my sentiments exactly! Especially when the bible contradicts that teaching when it says that we are all responsible for our own sins, not for those of our fathers or those of our sons!

oh ..and we just MIGHT be number 34 ... but who's to say we are not better off than some of the others?

jelcat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit