This Morning Talk.zzzzzzzzzz..zzzzzzzzz.zzzz

by aquagirl 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

anyone here go to the meeting this morning? what was up w.that talk?omg,i was soooo bored that i ate two rolls of life savers and then did orgami w/the wrappers..whoa,if that wasnt some kinda mindcopulation than i dont know what is...then the watchtower with the 'millionaires are miserable depressed people'..sheeyit,like poor folks are not depressed????dont know how much longer i can keep doing this..must go..must not let jws get family fortune..[harharhar]

• Warlock
    Warlock
    then the watchtower with the 'millionaires are miserable depressed people'..sheeyit,like poor folks are not depressed????

Yeah, so you might as well become a millionaire.

At least you won't have to go to work when you're depressed.

Warlock

• R.F.
    R.F.

I didn't go. Haven't been in months actually. I was at home getting some zzzzzzzzz.

Too bad you had to go though. I feel your pain.

R.F.

• ferret
    ferret

Hang in there ((((((((aquagirl)))))))))

• choosing life
    choosing life

Have they cut the length of the public talks yet? It was posted here they were going to reduce them to 30 min. from 45. Then there would be no time to add anything to make the talks interesting, just to get through the outline.

They were always boring, except for the few that were really good speakers. I don't go anymore, but I remember hearing the same outlines over and over. I had to control myself not to give an audible sigh when they announced the name of the talk.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

a few weeks ago a guy from another cong came and gave a talk,i swear that he was gay..did the posturing and had the audible lisp,and wicked fashion sense,but had his good jw wifey and two spawn w/him...hmmm.he was a fun speaker to watch tho.did a lot of posing and gesturing.i believe it was sort of a weird topic for the jw's too,it was like about letting go and chillin'.not to obsess on evil and just wait and be patient.i think..or maybe that was the day i screwed up my meds???

• RR
    RR

Hey the last time I checked, every tralk is different. Don't tell me all kingdom halls now give the same talk oin Sundays.

RR

• solidergirl
    solidergirl

I feel for you I havent been for minute and probably never will go again. I just not that 45 minutes is the longest time of my short life.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Did you at least enjoy the lifesavers?
  • Gopher
    Gopher

Different halls have different talks on Sundays. I think there's about 100 outlines they have, and so there's maybe a 1% chance that two congregations (if randomly selected) will have to endure the same talk on the same Sunday.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit