Do You Think You Are NOW Screwed Up Because You Were A Witness?

by minimus 36 Replies latest jw friends

• justhuman
    justhuman

For sure man

Broken familly after my disfellowship, I didn't got any higher education, WT elders acted like policemen if every aspect of my life.

1. I started playing music as a guitarist and I was strongly discouraged by them. It cost me lot because I could get good money working as a profesional musician

2. When I make my own radio station again they threatened me even with disfellowship if I didn't quit.

Just to name the basic...

THE BLOODY FALSE PROPHETS MADE IN USA THEY HAVE RUINED MY LIFE, THEY HAVE TAKEN WAY MY FAMILY, MY CHILDREN

• minimus
    minimus

I am who I am today because of being a JW. No one can change the past. In spite of it, I think I'm pretty normal.

• calico
    calico

My mom had the worst parents and they were not witnesses. Being raised a witness would have just added to the mess!

Why be normal?

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

No! I'm better off now than when I was a witness. Normal as one can be normal. I live a quiet life now. No more hectic running around. Much more settled in. Doing the normal everyday things. Work, rest, enjoyment. Free to do what I want.

Blueblades

• Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

i can say that it took me some time to feel like a normal human being - although in the meantime i realized that JWs are not the only screwed people by far.

• oompa
    oompa

I guess you can count me in...I skipped work this morning to hang out here......oompa

• minimus
    minimus

OOmpa, are you sure that's "normal"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit