"Light Gets Brighter"

by new boy 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• new boy
    new boy

The WT says the Bible warns us about false prophets (Matt. 7:15)....and tells us we can see if they if they are false, if they say that they speak for God and make predictions in his name....yet the predictions don't come true.....the society has given no less then 6 dates for end of the world, the last being 1975.

Plus false prophets change their minds on what God thinks too.

Resurrection of men of Sodom

1879- They will be resurrected

1952- They wiill not be resurrected

1965- They will be resurrected

1988- They will not be resurrected

Separating the "sheep and the goats"

1919- will take place after the time of tribulation

1923- is taking place now, before the tribulation.

1995- will take place after the time of tribulation.

I know the "light gets brighter".....but I guess God is on a dimmer switch some times!

• new boy
    new boy

Then you have...

The Lord in Romans 10: 12-16

1903- 'Lord' refers to Jesus

1940 -'Lord" refers to Jehovah

1978- 'Lord' refers to Jesus

1980- 'Lord' refers to Jehovah

• zack
    zack

I just wish I'd had the internet 20 years ago. What a difference that would have made!

• new boy
    new boy

I guess this thread is going to the bone yard....

• rassillon
    rassillon

Its not going to the bone yard.....This is good stuff......It needs to be pushed to the surface every-now-and-again.

I like this stuff. Plus there are those that browse by and see this then there are those who need reassurance that they were right about leaving the "so called" ?truth?.
    At some time we get past that point where we feel that twinge. I am sure glad I did and I at least sorted my brother out.

Keep it up. This is good stuff.

• Honesty
    Honesty

The Watchtower Light is unique.

It flashes and strobes and lights the pathway of wretchedness

• fukitol
    fukitol

Theres been some flip flopping on oral and anal sex too LOL

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

do you have any more examples? Your lists are so succinct - I could see printing them out and handing them to JWs when I run across them.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

And it certainly makes it obvious that they are guided by God's holy spirit doesn't it ....wink wink nudge nudge

OK so maybe God is a little indecisive and mixed up, we all have our faults .

• flipper
    flipper

the witnesses need to turn out the , the party is over. All the switching back and forth on views, and on and off the light switch , it was truly exhausting ! Glad I'm out ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit