I turn 44 today...my JW roommate did wish me a happy birthday

by oppgirl63 31 Replies latest jw friends

• oppgirl63
    oppgirl63

When I got up this morning...she had it written in big letters on the bathroom mirror with her red lipstick. Made me smile.

• blondie
    blondie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Blondie

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

Happy Birthday!! there is NOTHING wrong with being glad you came into existence!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to oppgirl........................Happy birthday to you!

I just want you to know that in real life I can't hold a note that long, that is if you could even stand my singing But since it's cyber singing imagine you favorite singer wishing you a happy birthday!!!

nj

• DJK
    DJK

Happy Birthday..

• oppgirl63
    oppgirl63

Thank you all! One of my co-workers just brought me a pan of homemade brownies.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Have a great birthday!!! Is this the 1st time she's acknowledged it? Maybe your getting through to her!!

• oppgirl63
    oppgirl63

No..it's not the first time she's acknowledged it. But she's been so back and forth lately about the JW's (just this week she's started back going to ALL the meetings), I was wondering if she would this year.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

It's that fear that keeps her in.....Fear of being killed in Armegeddon....and they BEAT it into them. I feel for her....And I am glad you are there to offset it as much as you can

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Very nice ;-) I hope you have a wonderful Birthday Oppgirl!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit