they do not always report child abuse to the police

by looloo 2 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• looloo
    looloo

that is why my daughter got abused , because nobody in th org bothered to report the min servant abusing children in the congregation to th police , im so angry. he was even allowed to have girls go for sleep overs when they knew what he had done with his first victim , the judge reffered to the coverup in court . have we had an apology for not having reported him years ago , no we have not , the elders should also have warned parents about him when they forgave his first abuse , then he went on to abuse again and again for years right under thier noses , while he was being monitered as they call it , they did a grand job of protecting the flock .

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

The sad part is, this is extremely common. They dont' give two hoots about protecting innocent kids, just covering their ass publically and making sure the families involved are guilted into keeping quiet for fear of "bringing reproach on God's name". Now what is hilarious about that is this..how can anything a human does reproach God?? Shows you how much faith they have in their God to defend his own name.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I have heard this also.

I would be grateful if they AT LEAST quietly and discreetly warned other parents in the halls about this but they don't do this either.

And, never mind the crap about how a 'letter' will follow somebody who moves across the country to another state, etc. The letter is only as good as the elders in the new hall. If these men keep information like this quiet and do not warn other parents about somebody who has this 'problem' they are aiding and abetting men like this to molest again and again with impunity.

LHG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit