What foods do you find offensive?

by bigwilly 62 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

HL, me too! I hate onions, the smell the texture everything about them I hate!

Lola

• DubNoMo
    DubNoMo

Not fond of buttermilk.

• exwitless
    exwitless

Shrimp. In our house, they are referred to as "sea bugs". 'Cuz that's what they are.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Monkey.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Mountain Oysters. A brother in West Texas tricked a bunch of us into sampling some. I spit it out because it tasted horrible. I vowed then that I would someday get revenge, not something I normally believe in wasting time on. So, Tim baby, I haven't forgotten, all these 20 something odd years later.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Blood sausage.....no JW influence on this one. Just watched the other day as they made it on a cooking show. All the spices went in, regular meat and then...bags of blood from pigs...I could hardly keep from vomiting.

I also hate anything made from any organs of any animal, including but not limited to:

Livers, kidneys, necks, hearts, gallbladders, balls, or penises.

When I Make turkey everything inside is thrown out!

Even my cat won't eat some of that stuff.

When I make turkey, I salt, spice, sugar, and soak it for 48 hours.......in a very cold refrigerator before I'll cook it. It pulls out all the blood, and any nasties.

r.

• ohiocowboy
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere

Sauerkraut!

It's actually difficult for me being near someone who is eating this repulsive, nasty, gag retching food.

Onetime(in band camp) I was at a baseball game and the "A$$hole" who was sitting next to me starting eating kraut on his brat, I thought I was going to die. What's worse, sitting next to an "a$$hole" or an "a$$hole" eating kraut? lol

• JH
    JH

• new boy
    new boy

I can eat anything but one thing!

Monkey balls....I tried them can't stand them....that is were I draw the line.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit