Is Your Personality Quite Different In "Real" Life Than It Is Here?

by minimus 50 Replies latest jw friends

• emy the infidel
    emy the infidel

You're right Carla.....I don't think we're as divided as the media tries to portray.

• carla
    carla

I wish all of you could be there when me & my girlfriends get going on jwism! no offense guys! we just have such a good time laughing about the insanity of it all! Then we move on to what ever problem the other one has and we laugh about that! ahhh, good for the soul!

• Mary
    Mary
    Is Your Personality Quite Different In "Real" Life Than It Is Here?

You got 3 guesses and the first two don't count.

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

I get to think about what I say here a lttle bit more without being hurried, but I'm pretty much the same in essence , except a little more "colorful" when I talk . And I tend to have a wandering eye for the ladys

• new boy
    new boy

I think I will defir to the 20 people that have meet in person. They would be the best ones to answer that question.

Not me.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I don't know, sometimes I think maybe but then I'm not sure. I'm somewhat reserved in real life but I can be wild and fun when I want to be (that's my definition it could be completely off).

But I have to say the people I've personally met on here, in real life, are very much like they seem from their posts ;-)

• Quentin
    Quentin

For me it's a good question...really can't say if I am or not, since I gave up caring what others thought about me as a person some years back...

See what you've done...I'll be up all night worrying over that....Am I, or am I not...hmmm?

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Well, it is hard to say, not knowing how people perceive my online personality.

The real me is talkative, friendly, outgoing, and quite opinionated on things that are important to me. I don't think that is how I come across here, but who knows?

• flipper
    flipper

I am just the same on this board as I am in real life ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper !

• KW13
    KW13

maybe it is, maybe it isn't. does that answer your question minimus pants :P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit