Oops what have I done.....

by fifi40 10 Replies latest jw friends

• fifi40
    fifi40

I have only gone an emailed a popular daytime UK TV programme that debates controversial topics asking them to consider doing a show about the JWs, blood, their ever changing teachings and the cover ups.

Now I am a whole lot nervous about it........aaaggghhh

Part of me hopes they just ignore me......

Fi (who is just packing her bag to catch the next flight to somewhere remote)

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

fifi40, why be nervous, so they do want to contact you, I'm sure they will respest your privacy, and I'm also sure that there would be a big response off of this board to supply you and they with much needed information. Be strong, be bold, are you still in the borg, isn't it about time you stand up on your feet! BE strong be brave.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Good luck fifi lol!

If it's one of those shows like 'Kilroy' (tell how long it is since I last watched daytime tv!) they might not be able do it cos they'd need people from both 'sides' of the story - and what are the chances of an active JW daring to do it?

If on the other hand it would be you and the presenter on a phone-in, that should be less scary because you won't be face to face with your 'adversary' and the presenters will be pretty good at putting you at ease

Maybe they'll invite you to take part in a different programme too.

• feenx
    feenx

Don't be anxious about. Try and remember that you are NOT the one who's done anything wrong. All you're doing is asking someone to state facts. NOTHING wrong with that. And if you wish to remain annonymous about it all I'm sure they'll respect that. You contacted them for a reason, so there's obviously at least a part of you that wants it to happen. Ride the wave and it will all work out ;)

• ninja
    ninja

you'll be fine fifo......last time you were on jerry springer...."I used to be a man" ......you didn't look nervous at all

• Sirona
    Sirona

Depending on what show it is, if you chicken out, give them my number!

Sirona

• FairMind
    FairMind
    you'll be fine fifo......last time you were on jerry springer...."I used to be a man" ......you didn't look nervous at all

Hiarious!

• fifi40
    fifi40

Ninja I thought you didnt want us to discuss that since the divorce........anyways thanks hun for the body parts

• zamora251978
    zamora251978

Be Nike and Just do it!!! Congrats on the sex change. lol

• fifi40
    fifi40

Sirona

I may hold you to that

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit