Anyone up for an Avitar Theme Day? Here's the idea.

by NotaNess 13 Replies latest jw friends

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

Someone set a day. Someone choose the theme. Everyone finds a pic that relates to the theme, or subject. Display it for that day.

With so many themes and subjects to pick, this could be a regular thing every once and a while. You could even do an Avitar Scavenger Hunt. Someone gives the clues...then on the set day, show up with an avitar that you thought it was. (All in good taste of course)

Just give me nods from 5 people, and I'll choose someone to set the 1st date and theme in motion.

(if anyone wants to add to the protocol, that's fine, jump in)

Just a creative thought.

• brinjen
    brinjen

I'm in! Sounds like fun!

Brinjen (of the "burning the candles at both ends with the wolf thread also" sheep class)

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Hey, I was considering changing my avatar, since no one likes blondes. :–(

~Sue

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

It's bird day.

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Sound good to me. Where do I sign up?

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

Thats 2......tick....tick......tick...tick......tick............Counting down to Super Avitar Fridays..............

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

What Role will you play S.A.F.???? The suspense grows.....

Will you take the part of the Hero and upload your S.A.F. Theme pic or will you take the role of the Villian and go Anti-Theme!!!!...an avitar that's completely the opposite of the theme...a Yin for a Yang.......only time will tell.

Will you create an uproar and totally shock us all or bring us all to our knees with laughter? Your mission if you choose to accept it, become the master avitar hound you've always wanted to be and shake up the JWD community..........

(OK already...so now I need 3 more still)

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    It's bird day.

It's always bird day. W

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Oh what the hell, I'm in!

BB

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Hey Brin...hand me a candle...LOL...I'll do it too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit