Fake Video of WTS

by bite me 5 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• bite me
    bite me

I remember seeing it on here, I've looked and looked and cannot find the post again. It was of that girl pretending to be sad, and they have her on the WT magazine cover. First can someone repost the link and second, can someone tell me if that was an actual picture on a magazine?

Thanks, thanks to everyone for being such a great help.

• bem
    bem

I can't help with that specifically, but if you could remember who posted it you could look back through their posts, if you posted on the thread , you could look back through your own posts. To do that, in case you may not know, click the posters name, then when you get to the profile, click on the posts and then go back through it till you get to the page/ thread it was on.

• Gopher
  • bite me
    bite me

Thanks! And I was even the last one to post on that, does that make it to the thread killer thread? lol

I wonder if there are any other fake or staged photos such as that one.

• monophonic
    monophonic

propaganda at its finest.

seeing the baptisms made me sad b/c that was one of the stupidest things i ever did in my life....but i was only 16 and pretty much had no choice.

my relatives just got baptised, nine and eleven years old....i seriously want to bitch slap their parents, but we're cut off b/c if yur not wit jw, then yur wit satan...hrrmmm, george bush may have taken some of his theory of speaking and manipulation straight from the wtbts?

• bite me
    bite me

Does anyone know if there are any others like this, (videos). I did a search but really did not see anything. I'm trying to gather as much info to share with my friends so they can see it too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit