ANNUAL REPORT OF JW PREACHING ACTIVITY NOW DROPPED FROM THE WATCHTOWER!!!

by steve2 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

How does the growth or decline numbers "get into the wrong hands"?? I thought the growth numbers were the WT's proof that they had the truth. And of course, if they go down, then Jehovah is "doing a refining work". They think they win either way. But if the "refinement" goes on long enough, JW's will be dying of old age/sickness and some will quit. If no one comes into the WT, they have to die off except for the few diehards. They can't possibly accomplish any significant preaching work. That will start a "catch 22" situation and they will dwindle even more. I'm not sure, but I hope this is the beginning of the end. I'd love to live long enough to see them fold up completely.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Rather than fold completely, I'd expect them to eventually reform like the WWCOG and lose most of their members, but keep a small dedicated following that will continue to cater to them for a long time to come.

• minimus
    minimus

......just another proof that we're living in the very last days of the last days.

• ush419
    ush419

Maybe the growth or lack thereof needs to be hidden, you know one of the mysteries of the Goberning Bodice only for the eyes of gullible er rank and file. Now we are going to be having a self service meeting part about the "fing" growth blah blah blah.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Ya I remember in the good old days that they were all bragging just like Carl Sagan with their BILLIONS AND BILLIONS of new publishers. OH BRUDDERS IS JEHOVAH BLESSING US NOW?? (heavy jewish accent) Jehobbys blessing is over and now it's KINGDOM CRUNCH

• still_in74
    still_in74
    I have a hunch that the new "Study Edition" of the Watchtower will eventually replace the Kingdom Ministry

i think there was a whole topic dedicated to this hunch.

I have noticed we are already using the WT on various service meeting parts, I read the new edition and it seemed that we might begin using the WT more often as a service meeting publication. This could have deeper articles than the KM but be produced much easier and more rapidly than books. This would have us studying the WT for more than just Sunday and really enforce that the WT is the main publication of the JW's.

As for replacing the KM, I dont see it happening.......... although I cant say that it couldnt happen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit