Bama got spanked

by dinah 30 Replies latest jw friends

• dinah
    dinah

Dag! It was so close! We almost had 'em. Just now trying to sober up.

Don't wanna hear no haters about us drownin' our sorrows.

Check out DJ Hall, and that #3 Jackson kid. DJ will graduate this year but Jackson will be something to contend with. Oh Lord, I'm reduced to letting my life revolvle around crimson and white.

P.S. Saban is kinda hot, bald spot and all.

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

What part of Alabama you from?

Mobile here.

• changeling
    changeling

LSU! LSU! LSU!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I have to tell you I had to read your post several times before I could figure out what the hell it meant! I guess I'm as removed from sports as a person can be - had to laugh at myself because I bet everyone knew what you were talking about.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Was it Alabama and Auburn?

• Robdar
    Robdar

GO TIGERS!!!

• R.F.
    R.F.

LSU Bama

(Ducks into hiding)

R.F.

• horrible life
    horrible life

I wanted Alabama to win so badly. I really thought they would do it. And I'm not from Alabama. Get rid of LSU, and Oklahoma moves up. Boston College folded a little, but OU is still #5 in the BCS.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Tennessee fan here. I hate them all! And as a Dolphins fan, I REALLY hate Nick Saban. (you really don't want to know what they call him in Miami....)

The SEC is by far the toughest division in college football, as usual. Another yearly bloodletting. Everyone beats everyone and no SEC team is going to win the championship this year. But if they had a playoff as they should, then at least one SEC team would be in the title game. Any SEC team in the top 25 beats Boston College on a neutral field all day long... Even Kentucky!

• Vinny
    Vinny

Boston College was so over rated. Glad to see they got spanked yesterday too.

I still think the best team in College football this year is LSU. So at least bama got mowed down by the best. Ohio State has still much to prove IMO... I think Michigan will beat them in a couple weeks. Actually Michigan after a terrible start is strating to roll...

Hawaii (where I live) is also undefeated, but they are worse than Boston College...

Was sad to see the Colts give it up at the end. Those two teams should be allowed to play in the Superbowl again. The NFC has no chance this year. Nobody else is even close to Pats/Colts...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit