Christmas Wish List

by individuals wife 19 Replies latest jw friends

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

LARC!!! hahaha! you rock ! now...are you stalking me??! lol

~smiling in a ruined age~

• Princess
    Princess

IW: does he read? Books are always good for readers. Have you asked him what he wants? You could pose for one of those glamour shots. I hate having to shop for difficult people! A nice dinner with all his favorites?

Princess

• Englishman
    Englishman

I am so easy to please.

1. Cd's of 1881 UK census, about £29.

2. Construction model of Avro Lancaster, 1:72 scale, about £30.

3. Champagne trip in a hot air balloon, about £90.

4. Widescreen telly, about £430.

5. AC Cobra replica with V8 lump, about £25,000

6. My very own steam locomotive, about £500,000.

6. A night club, about £2m.

7. A country estate, about £10m.

8. A used Concorde, about £150m.

9. Manchester United, about £950m.

10. A pint of beer, bought by a friend, about £1.90p.

Englishman.

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be....

• larc
    larc

Dear sweat Bitter Mango,

You bet I am stalking you! I have good taste.

As the Coasters sang many years ago in a song called Searchen, "Gonna find her, gonna find her, yea yea, mm child, I'm searchin every which, which, which a way yea yea, and I'm like the Northwest Mounteeeed, you know I'll bring her in some day. Well Sherlock Holmes, Charley Chan got nothing child on me. Sargent Friday, Charley Chan and Boston Blackey. No matter where she's a hide'n, she's gonna here me a comm'en. I'm gonna walk right down that street likd Buuuull Dog Drumin, cause I'm a searchen, I'm searchin. Searchin, every which, which away, yea yea, and like the Northwest Mounted, you know I'll bring her in someday."

Bitter Mango, you can run, but you can't hide.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

larc...a TRUE stalker never reveals themself until they've managed to find a way into their victim's house!

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I'm in your basement right now. I'm the one who keeps flooding it.

P.S. Do you always post naked??

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

*putting some clothes on*
    DAMMIT NAE! get outta my house!!!

• waiting
    waiting

Hey In Wife,

How about a gift basket of specialized foods? Gourmet steaks? Lord, I've sent and received some great ones.

Never been disappointed. Omaha steaks are great quality. There are several wonderful chocolate/cake ones, including Swiss Colony, which I've used many times. Williams Sonoma is excellent too. On a diet? They have that kind of stuff too. Fruits, nuts, sugar free, ..... they got 'em.

If nothing else, he'll eat well in front of the tv

waiting

• individuals wife
    individuals wife

alliwannadoislive

hey iw - aren't ya gonna get him the bound volumes for christmas ?
    you're really getting up a head of steam for christmas this year aren't ya ?

Bound volumes? Nah, he was the one who helped me put most of them on a big bonfire! Getting up a head of steam for Christmas? But of course! Santas grotto will pale in comparison to my living room! And the best thing about it all is that 'individual' is celebrating with me fully this year instead of being wracked with guilt and without muttering 'pagan festival' every 5 minutes - he even took me out shopping for decorations yesterday - unprompted!

Englishman

I am so easy to please.

1. Cd's of 1881 UK census, about £29.

Um, why? Seems a strange request... oh, and what on earth is an AC Cobra replica with a VM lump???

Princess and Waiting - yep, I think food is the way to go... diet or no diet, oh, and maybe a comfy cardigan, men of a certain age can never have too many comfy cardigans, especially ones with leather patches on the elbows and a zip up the front

• rhett
    rhett

Speaking as someone who has an expensive specialized hobby I know I always like it when people who have no idea how to shop for it (that should be taken as my in-laws) get me books about it. Check www.booksamillion.com or something like that and I'm guessing you'll be able to find a few ideas.
    What would I really like for Christmas? Large slice of almost any pallasite meteorite that is either anomolous or of the pyroxene grouplet. I'd also love to a Bali subgroup CV3 carbonaceous chondrite. Told you my hobby was specialized..........

I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right
    I don't need to be forgiven.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit