zanex in the

by zanex 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Open mind
    Open mind

house?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Hope things are getting easier for you, zanex.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

mechanics?

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

hispanics?

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

canucks?

• Brother Apostate
  • Brother Apostate
  • zanex
    zanex

ARG that was a mistake...grrrrrrrrr

Well my life has flipped a switch one MORE time and I never made it to NYC....I am in the magical land of enchantment...New Mexico...NO thats NEW mexico not mexico! I am staying around albuquerque area for now...my company had an office here for me to transfer to so it worked out in the job department...I have been seeing my mom almost everyday since i have been back...it has been um...whast the word...HARD....

I have been given a LOT of my fathers stuff....it sometimes makes me feel good...but then there are the times that it rips me up brutally...the local elders want to meet with me for some reason or other...i havent accepted or denied the offer either way as of this point...my mother makes it hard for me to say what I am really thinking...there are SO many memories of them (father, mother, sister) without me for the last 10 plus years...it is hard to know what to feel sometimes...

arg!! sorry bout the post accidentally...im still typing up more as I write this...so much has happened..again..sorry bout the duoh!

-Z-

• zanex
    zanex

AND ROTFLMAO at all the fill in the blanks that everyone put in!!

-Z-

• PEC
    PEC

zanex, good to see/hear from you.

Philip

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit