Jehovah the great forgiveness, only the one creator of the universe

by faith in hatyai thailand 6 Replies latest social relationships

• faith in hatyai thailand
    faith in hatyai thailand

if you have time, post the message about this topic and make my mind more strong.

or send mail at hatdaime at the rate yahoo dot com.

• bebu
    bebu

Dear Faith,

I am not a JW, but like you I believe that God is a forgiving God. This gives me much peace. If you are being honest about your identity as a former Muslim, then I understand why this means so much to you. Let me encourage you then to hold onto this great gift, and do not trade it away for something inferior. God loves you and is happy to give such a gift to you. No one, not me or any religious organization, can ever take it away. That is such great news.

Faith, because you are in Thailand and because your English is limited, you probably don't know about the very large scandals of the Watchtower Society. In the US, the internet has helped uncover and prove many frauds and it has caused the membership to decline, and also created a situation like this discussion board! That is, this board is where many people come when they have learned that the Watchtower Society is a fraud! We are sharing and investigating these problems, and helping each other.

Many JWs overseas are very sincere, very hardworking, and wish to live moral lives--just like you are right now. Because very few have easy access to the years of writings of the Watchtower--which are available online and on this site-- you do not know all the false prophecies that have made and how many families they have ruined by unloving policies. It will be hard to believe for you right now that this could be true. The internet has revealed much of the frauds of teh Watchtower, so the Watchtower are very severe to any members who try to research about them, even though this is against the Bible's command to "test all things and hold onto that which is good". Of course, if the Watchtower is honest and good, then all careful and fair investigations will eventually show them to be so.

Many things the JWs believe are good and helpful, just like you may find in sincere people of other religions, even Islam. But the Watchtower's problems are quite serious and eventually will make you choose between obeying God, or obeying them. They are not Christ, but they teach you to obey them as if they were. At that time they may threaten you and say that if you leave them you will die at Armageddon! But remember, they cannot take away God's forgiveness.

Please be prepared for that, and think about what you will choose when that day comes.

And WELCOME to the board!!

bebu

• Magick
  • nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Ok.

This should strengthen your mind.

Isn't Jehovah a wonderful God?

Soon, very soon, all those not recognizing Jehovah's forgiveness and mercy will be violently exterminated by Him.

What a joyous prospect!

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Okay, now I'm calling 'troll'

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

bebu, that's an eloquent summary! And quite true about the eventual consequences.

nvr, a joyous prospect, indeed!

~Sue

• harleau
    harleau

Do not try and take away the joy he has in Jehovah. There is nothing wrong with the Watchtower. What? Do you guys get a kick in seeing how many people you can convert with your nonsense? Geez. What he is doing is the right thing. Now, don't you take that away from him!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit