I thought I really hurt my new kitten this morning

by noni1974 22 Replies latest jw friends

• noni1974
    noni1974

He was behind me while I was mopping my bathroom floor this morning.I backed up and stepped on him.He cried out and ran away limping.His one leg I thought for sure I had broken.I caught him and I felt his leg and streched it out to see if I could feel any breaks.I didn't feel anything and he didn't cry out or anything when I did it.I put him down again and let him walk.He was still limping.So I picked him up again and felt his leg again and massaged it.He fell asleep on my chest.

He's ok now, no limping and he's running around like nothing happened.I'm pretty sure he's ok now he was just stunned a little.My poor baby.He is acting scared of my feet I hope next time he gets out of the way when I can't see him.

• Sirona
    Sirona

OH I know the feeling!

As long as the kitten is walking fine now, don't worry.

I stepped on Poppy's paw earlier, and she yelped, but fortunately it wasn't my full weight.......

See Poppy here http://sirona.fotopic.net/c1391289.html with information about her.

Please post pics of your kitten!

Sirona

• noni1974
    noni1974

Yeah he's walking fine now.As a matter of fact he's beating up on my 26 pound female cat Princess Kitty.She holds him down and licks him and he kicks her and bites her.

This is Princess Kitty

This is my kitten.

• Sirona
    Sirona

OMG OMG

They are SO GORGEOUS

Princess Kitty is so beautiful! She is gorgeous!

Kitten....what is his name? Is so CUTE!

I have a cat too, she is 13 now and she has a lovely face.

Sirona

• noni1974
    noni1974

Well I was going to call him Trouble but it doesn't fit him.He's so much fun and so sweet and so loving and cuddly.I haven't been able to think of a name for him yet.He Likes to climb up my legs kind of like a monkey so I thought of calling him George.For Cruious George the monkey.

• Sirona
    Sirona

He looks like an Oscar to me.

Sirona

• noni1974
    noni1974

This is Princess Kitty playing her favorite game fetch.

This is Baby Kitty and Princess Kitty cuddling on my coat.

• dinah
    dinah

Wow beautiful babies!
    My kitten's name is Max. He's six months old and sometimes I think he is possessed.
  • SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

noni...

those are adorable cats...I loved my cat...Zac,,,,,he died a couple years ago...he was (close guess) 14. Every time I see pics of your cat or see one at a customer's house, I want one.

Snakes ()

oh..and like my kitty...that ugly wallpaper and tile has long gone away...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

• BFD
    BFD

Noni, kittens are very resilient. My cat fell off a 4th story balcony when he was about 6 months old. He landed in some bushes below and he was fine. I thought I was going to have a heart attack when I saw him fall off the balcony as he was casing a butterfly.

Today is his birthday and he is 18 years old.

BFD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit