The campaign trail is heating up

by Junction-Guy 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

We are one week away from election day and the campaign is heating up.

Apparently someone is taking Darin's signs down, and placing the opponents sign up in his place, even on private property. The board of elections has been notified.

Darin is working non stop now, and I have been on the phone with him everyday. Lots of exciting and controversial things taking place.

We have a detailed plan for a 72 hour blitz, I can't share it all with you right now, but it promises to be alot of fun.

Apparently his opponent is very worried, because this is the first time in years someone has even remotely come close to unseating him. He is sweating bullets from what I hear.

Several prominent Democat families have quietly decided to support Darin, and there seems to be many unsatisfied residents that will support Darin too.

This is looking to be the most intersting year I have had in a long time, there have been many changes this year, and many opportunities are now unfolding, some of which Darin doesnt even fully comprehend yet. Im looking at the big picture, and it looks great.

First stop--City Council, Next stop--The Governor's Mansion.

Best Wishes Darin, and remember that some things really are out of our control, some things are meant to be for a reason--Providential.

• dawg
    dawg

That trick of taking opponets signs down are an old one... the president of the committe who ran my subdivision told me to take my signs down when i ran for city council because they violated the statutes of the subdivision... I rode by his house and he had signs up supporting my opponet... bastard!

Good luck, I told you to talk to the democrats... I've always said, behind every republican is a democrat waiting to get out.... just kidding Junction Guy! People who love their communities will always vote for the best candidate.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thanks Dawg, LOL, and remember behind every Democrat there is a Republican awaiting the right candidate to come along.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I will be heading out for Dayton on friday and will be there for 9 days. I have got alot of things to do in preparation for my trip. My time on this board will be limited for the next 12 days. I may check in at least once when Im in Ohio.

• KnowlegeSeeker_UK
    KnowlegeSeeker_UK

Dont you guys know its wrong to vote ! (Unless its to agree to a financial resolution in a holy building of God.)

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Well I have been voting for 12 years now, Darin about 9 years.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Good luck to Darin! I hope the 72 hour blitz is not only fun, but successful. Please come back and let us know how things are going.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thanks Flyinghighnow, I will be sure to let everyone know when I get back.

Even if he doesnt win, I hope that he is like me, and will not give up. Be persistent and folllow your dreams. Remember, when life hands you lemons, you make Lemonade.

On my way to Dayton in the morning for the 72 hour blitz.

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

Have a safe trip David, tell everyone I say Hello! And tell Darin Good luck!

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I sure will Amanda, and by the way, thanks for the Awake, im sure Darin and I will have a few laughs with it. Today is the first day I have checked my mail since monday, so it probably has been sitting in there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit