Annual Meeting Notes - Oct. 6, 2007 and personal notes

by Dogpatch 15 Replies latest jw friends

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Wow. The part about Malawi (14 years since the ban) makes me physically ill.

• Connaughty
    Connaughty

Thanks Randy

These notes match the copy that was sent to me by an attendee of this same event. I really wanted to confirm some of the statements by another eyewitness, and this was helpful.

• bobld
    bobld

Thanks for the info,Randy."We( WBTS) aren't always right" You got that right GB's."It is the Holy Spirit that helps us to find the correct understanding"You morons,your Holy Spirit is full of crap.The Bible has the correct understanding Ex. on BLOOD.That is just one area and there are so many areas that you and your Holy Spirit are wrong.The Generation,how many times are you dip sticks gone to change it.Do you really know what you are talking about.L#@$T^*>

Bob

• sf
    sf

In the words of Jon Stewert (TheDailyShow--comedy central)..."And now, here's your moment of zen":

IV. Talks from the GB.
    Are you ready for Jehovah’s Day
    Bro Jackson. (GB)
    The year text this year from Zeph 1:14 impressed on us the urgency of the nearness of the end. He repeated the statement of last year that the GB feels that it is very near.

sKally

• sf
    sf

Oh boy, an even more zen moment (hillary step, this one is just for you):

Theodore Jarcz (GB) spoke Christ's Presence and End of System
    He used the illustration of a talk. The conclusion covers a period of time.
    The speaker sums up or draws audience to a decision or the like. Takes time.
    The end is when he walks off the platform

I mean, can it get any "zennier"?

sKally

• mavie
    mavie
    Apostates complain we are too eager. Glad we are eager for Jehovah's rule even
    if we are wrong once in awhile. We are not sure of all the details but we know
    Jehovah is with us.

Yep, we know Jah is with us because we say so in the Watchtower.

I smell some Blue Meanies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit