Twins: Armageddon and the time of the end (Part I)

by MacHislopp 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

I find using Word or Outlook then copy and pasting works much better on message boards.

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello everyone,

I do agree with you Burger Time, but the problem is that, after having prepared

the post - place it on the board - when I do click to send it I do receive the message

Error ...and the Administrator will look at it.

This time I retried with Notepad and was accepted but ... with much more simple presentation

and the loiss of the definitions I did put in all the 3 parts.

Thanks for your remarks,

greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

Thanks - lots of work went into this.

I haven't read nearly a tenth of it, but I've bookmarked the page for future research.

• V
    V

Marked for reference

• sf
    sf

Very good to see you MacH.

i KNOW IT'S hALLOWEEN AND WE SHOULD BE FRIGHTENED BY THIS HORROR PRINTED BY THE wt, YET THIS IS JUST TOO FUNNY TO TAKE SERIOUSLY:{damn capslock..i'm not erasing it}:

*** w59 10/1 607-8 Questions from Readers *

Who are the writers of the publications of the Watch Tower Society, and what are their educational qualifications?
    M.D., U.S.A.

The literature published by the Watch Tower Society is published in the name of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society. Regardless of who may write certain articles, they are checked carefully by members of the governing body before they are published; so they are properly viewed as coming from the Society.

They prefer to remain anonymous, not because of their educational background but in order that the students of the literature may concentrate on the truths and the facts presented instead of upon the identity of the writer and being influenced by who he is. They prefer that the Society and not the individual contributor to its publications should be the thing to recommend the Watch Tower publications to all readers and that the attention of readers should be directed to the organization that is being used by Jehovah God as his instrument rather than to any individual.?Matt. 24:45-47.

So we let the literature speak for itself. The scholarliness of it, the logical presentation of the Scriptures that it sets forth and its faithful adherence to the Bible are the things that should impress the reader and that should convince him that this is the Bible truth.

Worldly scholarship is not the thing to be required.
    The Bible shows that it was possession of the holy spirit that was the important factor in the writing of the books of the Bible and that it moved men of faith to record God?s Word. (2 Pet. 1:21; Acts 28:25)

Thus it is that the world, with its wisdom, has not come to know God and understand his purposes, because it does not have the wisdom that comes from above.

With these things in mind, we encourage all who seek the Bible truth to see the prime necessity of the possession of the holy spirit on the part of those who are responsible for the material that goes into the publications of our Society.

The evidence of the holy spirit in the quality and content of the writings published by the Watch Tower Society should be the thing that satisfies, that convinces, together with a comparison of these things with the inspired Word of God, the Holy Scriptures."

What IS frightening is how many of you still actually believe what is written by these death soldiers.

BOO!!

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit